Many people find their lack of good English skills makes it difficult for them to enjoy traveling to other countries, maximizing business opportunities or succeeding in enhancing their education. The Intensive English Program (IEP) at Century School of Languages (CSL) can help you break these communication barriers.
Century School of Languages’goal is to maintain high educational standards and to use effective instructional techniques. We are proud to list some of our approvals, affiliations and memberships.
Authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. USCIS»
- A Member of the National Association of Foreign Student Advisors. NAFSA»
- A Member of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. TESOL»
- Affiliated with the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and administers the TOEFL ETS»
- Accredited by Commission on English Language Program Accreditation CEA»
Conditional College Acceptance and TOEFL Waiver
- De Anza College
- Foothill College
- Cañada College
- College of San Mateo
- Skyline College
- Silicon Valley University